Death is one part in our life, namely the last part of our earthly life. During life we often are confronted with the death of beloved people. Also I had to undergo that, but so I realized that death is inevitable for everyone. Because of these experiences I thought about death, if there is a life after death and how it looks like. I haven’t got answers for all my questions yet, but the biggest part of them will never be responded. Even if I don’t really have an imagination about the hereafter I don’t believe that there is a hell, reincarnation, rebirth... In short I don’t really agree with the Christians, Buddhists etc, but I often wonder if the descriptions of NDE* are true. In my opinion our souls go to a peaceful place after death.
I hope so, but how long will they stay there?
words: 147
*near-death-experiences
Sunday, 18 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"what it looks like"
"responded to" (although this word is not a good choice in here: "answer" is better in this case)
Vorstellung: (here) idea
- fluent, well written, some good vocabulary, hardly any mistakes
Post a Comment